Dove Charitable Trust is a private New Zealand based trust that exists to help groups in the community, with a primary focus on those working towards social justice.
Set up in 1994, the Trust derives its income from capital provided by the Owners and Directors of Dove Electronics Ltd, a NZ-wide I.T. distributor and wholesaler, and their other businesses and investments.
We have no connections with overseas trusts using the Dove Name.
The Trust supports a cross section of charities but tends to focus on lesser known organisations and smaller local communities.
Examples of the areas we are involved in include:
- Improvement of life conditions for women and children across NZ, and in the Pacific.
- Individual womens refuges.
- Amnesty International
- Organisations involved in, and with, at-risk communities.
- City Missions
- Prison and post-prison work
- Opposition to slavery in its many forms
- Instead of inviting applications, we will now approach the organisations we're interested in funding.
- Prospective applicants may seek an invitation to apply
- If invited/approached, please observe the following: